"Farnsworth Ferret's..." Windows educ. program for kids

Subject: "Farnsworth Ferret's..." Windows educ. program for kids
From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- MICRO -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 11:14:09 -0500

I'm dead positive I saw mention of this program, which would make a GREAT
funny gift for a ferret-loving friend of my SO's and I, on one of these
three lists. However, a search of recent digests for all three of these
lists turned up zilch.

I am scratching my head. If anyone remembers the message I am talking
about -- on any of these lists -- and can find it, please forward it to me
if you still have it. Or, if anyone wrote down the particulars like
company who makes the program, price, 800 number for ordering, etc...
please do get in touch.

Thanks
Patrick O'Connell (PatO')
titanide -at- micro -dot- org