Change Bars with Word 6.0

Subject: Change Bars with Word 6.0
From: "Thomas E. Potter" <TPotter243 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 19:22:59 -0500

If someone will be so kind as to help me with a small problem. I want to
insert change bars (those long vertical stripes that border changed portions
of text in manuals) using Word 6.0. I've tried the revision tools. That will
insert a thin change bar which disappears when you print the document.
Besides, this bar is too thin; It should be 0.1" wide. I also know that
paragraph borders will work, but sometimes I want to mark only one sentence
in a paragraph.

God, this is so easy to do in WordPerfect. I'm afflicted on every turn by
Bill Gates and his minions. (I'm losing it; so hurry please.)

Tom Potter
Houston, TX
TPotter243 -at- aol -dot- com

Previous by Author: Re: Certification
Next by Author: Re: Make those calls, ASAP!
Previous by Thread: [no subject]
Next by Thread: Resumes - writing your own

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads