Re: Testing Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Testing Technical Writers
From: Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 1995 09:42:49 PST

>At the recent FORUM 95 Conference (in Dortmund Germany), John Kirkman
>presented a draft test for assessing technical authors (writers). It is a
>multiple-choice test employers can use. For information about it,
>contact John[...]

We live in a sick and twisted world. Now we have a writing test that
involves no writing at all, so it can be scored by people who
can't tell good writing from a slap in the face.

-- Robert

--
Robert Plamondon * President/Managing Editor, High-Tech Technical Writing, Inc
robert -at- plamondon -dot- com * (541) 453-5841 * Fax: (541) 453-4139