Re: Request help

Subject: Re: Request help
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- NEXTLEVEL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 1995 11:21:07 0800

In <199512301332 -dot- FAA04615 -at- fun -dot- direct -dot- ca>, on 12/30/95 at 08:25 AM,
Stuart Reynolds <reynolds -at- IC -dot- NET> said:

>the only thing I have been told of, is a friend of mine, who is running =
>OS/2, gets the =3D symbols, instead of an "invisible" word wrap.

I'm getting them right now, in fact -- both your messages and Guy's have a =
at the end of every line. I've seen this in MR/2 (which I'm using now),
PMMail, and previously in email and USENET groups imported to our BBS, using
a variety of offline readers and through the BBS message viewer itself...

In short, no matter what mail-reader system I'm using, I can always tell
when someone's using MS Exchange, because the messages have the = at the end
of each line and the odd other = with another character scattered throughout
the file (like, there's an '=20' where you cut off Guy's original message to
add your reply).

Your friend and mine,
Matt
---*** NOTE: Win95 Fixpack now available! ***---
See http://www.austin.ibm.com/pspinfo/drk95.html for more info!

Opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of Internet Direct,
or anyone else of sound mind from this planet or dimension!