Certification - My Turn

Subject: Certification - My Turn
From: "Larry Kunz ((919) 254-6395)" <ldkunz -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 19:05:18 EST

Marilynne Smith wrote:

> To be taken seriously, we need to take ourselves seriously.

I was both delighted and astonished to see this because the exact
same sentiment, using almost the exact same words, will appear under
my name on the 1996 STC election ballot. I swear I wrote it before
I ever laid eyes on Marilynne's note, and there's no way she
could've swiped it from me. Great minds think alike!

Larry Kunz
STC Assistant to the President for Professional Development
ldkunz -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com