Certification

Subject: Certification
From: Sherrill Fink <sfink -at- RELAY -dot- NSWC -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 13:14:37 EST

Tracy Boyington wrote:

And what about those of us who write about neither hardware nor
software? Or am I the only one? If we *do* get into certification,
which I'm still not convinced is a great idea, it would have to be
certification of basic communication skills, not whether you can read
code or perform non-destructive inspection. Unless you wanted to get
into specialty areas, I suppose.

Thanks, Tracy. I don't write about hardware or software either and was
beginning to wonder if the discussion was becoming too area-specific.

--

Sherrill Fink * Bit by bit, my days dribble away,
sfink -at- relay -dot- nswc -dot- navy -dot- mil * trickling out my modem.