WINDAT attachments

Subject: WINDAT attachments
From: Guy McDonald <guym -at- DAKA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 10:40:25 -0800

The problem was solved. I will contact Eric (and others that have been
interested) about how it was accomplished, since this subject is not part
of our normal "forum". Thank you to all who have helped. This may take a
while as my schedule is busy now. No time for chat.

Take care.

Guy McDonald
guym -at- daka -dot- com