Re: Easier cross-referencing for user manuals?

Subject: Re: Easier cross-referencing for user manuals?
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 16:10:19 -0400

>> I object to blatant advertising on this list.
>>

>Where do you draw the line. There's an awful lot of syrupy praise of
>FrameMaker, for example, but I haven't heard anyone object. ...RM

Most of us who praise FrameMaker ('syrupy'? I prefer 'enthusiastic') are
-not- employed by Frame.

The one Frame employee who -has- contributed to this list is always very
discreet. She occasionally provides information about the software in
response to specific questions/comments by other list members. She does
NOT indulge in obvious sales pitches for her employer.

That's where -I- draw the line.

@Kat_____ Kat Nagel
MasterWork Consulting Services Rochester, NY
LIFE1 (techwriting/docdesign) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
LIFE2 (vocal chamber music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com