Re: Best dictionary?

Subject: Re: Best dictionary?
From: Marilynne Smith <mrsmith -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 18:39:00 PST

I recommend that you be very cautious about buying "cheap-o paperbacks."
Some of the cheap dictionaries are missing entire sections. I understand
they do that to keep the book to size. This is not careful deletions, this
is by the set up page.

Do think of a good reason to buy a reputable dictionary at a fair price.

Marilynne
At 10:21 AM 1/5/96 EDT, Tom T Kiersted/asf wrote:
>I'm looking for suggestions. I'm going to be buying some dictionaries and a
>technical dictionary for our office. The dictionaries should be a "best buy"
>kind of thing, cheap-o paperbacks.

>Any consensus?

Marilynne Smith
mrsmith -at- cts -dot- com