Re: Question: RoboHelp contacts

Subject: Re: Question: RoboHelp contacts
From: Debbie Lemasters <Debbie -dot- Lemasters -at- MARCAM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 11:10:14 -0500

Marj,

>Anyone have an address, contact name, phone number for
>the folks who produce RoboHelp?

>Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Here's the information I have.

Blue Sky Software Corporation
Products: RoboHelp 3.0, WinMaker Pro 6.0, WinHelp Office.

http://blue-sky.com
is the web site for Blue Sky Software.

David A. VanAusdale, Technical Support
(I talked to him at COMDEX)
7486 La Jolla Blvd.
Suite 3
La Jolla, CA 92037
(619) 459-6365
FAX (619) 459-6366

David VanAusdale posts regularly to questions raised in the
Windows Help Compiler Discussion List (WINHLP-L) discussion
group.

Q: How do I subscribe to WINHLP-L?
A: Send a message to:
LISTSERV -at- ADMIN -dot- HUMBERC -dot- ON -dot- CA

Leave the subject line blank, and include on the
first line of the message:
SUB WINHLP-L first_name last_name

For example:
SUB WINHLP-L Marj Hermansen

Q: How do I post messages to the WINHLP-L list?
A: Send a message to:
WINHLP-L -at- ADMIN -dot- HUMBERC -dot- ON -dot- CA

http://ftp.cica.indiana.edu
used to be a site for shareware or evaluation copies of help writing
programs, including RoboHELP. I just checked it and it now points
to a new site:
http://www.winsite.com
which is titled "The Planet's Largest Software Archive for Windows".
You might find this site useful to you later?

Debbie Lemasters
debbie -dot- lemasters -at- marcam -dot- com