Chicago TW Opportunities

Subject: Chicago TW Opportunities
From: Mary Ellen Waszak <Writepeopl -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 09:43:03 -0500

If you are a freelancer, contractor, or full-time employee looking for that
next great opportunity, The Write People can get you noticed by the people
who hire.

We are a resource database to corporate Chicago. Our clients subscribe to
our service to gain access to qualified technical writers for short projects,
on-site contracting, and full-time employment. They know our pre-screen
candidates of all experience levels are the best that can be found.

In addition to the database, we are currently looking for writers for three
openings in the area (Chicago and suburbs). One position requires RoboHELP
experience. For another, experience documenting systems for technical
staffers is preferred.

To be considered for inclusion in the next corporate update or current
openings, send a resume along with two references to: writepeopl -at- aol -dot- com or
fax to 312-477-8410.