Clarus the dogcow

Subject: Clarus the dogcow
From: Andrew Woodhouse <awoodhou -at- MPC-UK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 10:39:33 GMT

What the hell is all this discussion about Clarus the dogcow?

Is this really relevant to a tech. writing list?

If it were at least funny, it would be alright - maybe I didn't realise how
different the American sense of humour was to the British. I wonder how many
Americans liked Monty Python without really *understanding* most, if not all, of
the "jokes".

------------ Technical Writer ------------
U S WEST INTERNATIONAL SYSTEMS GROUP
email (work) : andrew -dot- woodhouse -at- isysg -dot- com
email (home) : awoodho -at- ibm -dot- net
D I S C L A I M E R
Nothing in this message represents the
views or opinions of U S WEST ISG.