Re: Permission on the Web / links

Subject: Re: Permission on the Web / links
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 15:09:16 -0600

In a discussion of copyrights, Richard M. wrote:

>You can always put a link at your site pointing to the material you like.
>Doing this without permission, however, invites responses from mild
>annoyance to outright retalliation. ...RM

When do people get annoyed by this? I thought the goal of Web publishing
was to get as much traffic as you can. (I guess this isn't always the
case, but I'd still like to hear examples.)

LF
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.