CBT Software--correction

Subject: CBT Software--correction
From: Tracey Showalter <tshowalt -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 1996 15:47:42 U

Sorry--I posted this a few days ago, but included an incorrect email address.
I must have been thinking about French enamel again. :-)

Here it is, this time with the correct address:

Does anyone know of any CBT packages that will run in both AIX/UNIX and
Microsoft Windows?

Please send any responses to Iain Harrison at this address:

iainh -at- cix -dot- compulink -dot- co -dot- uk

Thanks,
Tracey Showalter
tshowalt -at- sctcorp -dot- com