Re: STC Certification

Subject: Re: STC Certification
From: DFIERRO <DFIERRO -at- LANIER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 10:41:33 EST

Bring it on!

I currently have certificates of "Completion," "Achievement,"
"Appreciation," and "Training," hanging on my walls. These carry
signatures of people who's names you wouldn't recognize, to the name
of the current STC president.

These nicely complement my STC certificate of membership, and my BA in
English diploma from URI.

I already have a spot reserved for my MS in TCOM degree, and will
gladly reserve a spot for an STC Tech Writer certificate, if you would
just let me know when I can apply for, and gain, certification.

Thanks,

BTW - I need bigger walls. All this hanging paperwork is making me
feel hemmed in. :)

Dan Fierro
dfierro -at- lanier -dot- com
dfierro -at- sct -dot- edu