Metrics for RoboHelp development

Subject: Metrics for RoboHelp development
From: "Sara K. Brown" <sara -at- INTERCON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 17:01:37 -0500

Hi everyone!

We are currently in the process of trying to determining some metrics=20
for online documentation development using RoboHelp. We've never=20
really used RoboHelp before since we have mainly been involved=20
with Macintosh products. We have some text that is already written that=20
we want to use in the RoboHelp files. Could anyone help us out=20
with determining some metrics for RoboHelp development? Here's kinda=20
what we're looking for:

o New development per page
o Conversion of existing text to RoboHelp files
o Editing/revision time per page
o Any other metrics you could give advice on

Please email all replies about metrics to kiki -at- intercon -dot- com -dot-

We are also interested in finding out what contractors charge for=20
RoboHelp projects in the Washington, DC area. Any replies on this query=20
can be sent directly to sara -at- intercon -dot- com -dot-

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sara K. Brown
Publications Department
InterCon Systems Corporation