Contracting Jobs in Phoenix, Arizona

Subject: Contracting Jobs in Phoenix, Arizona
From: Rose Wilcox <RWILC -at- FAST -dot- DOT -dot- STATE -dot- AZ -dot- US>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 17:42:00 PST

If you are interested in contracting in the Phoenix, Arizona area, write me
at
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
or call me at
602-255-8380
602-968-4066

I know where there are positions for

1) A Junior tech writer
2) Experienced tech writer, Frame a plus but not required
3) Experience tech writer, UNIX/engineering background a plus but not
required (should have a technical bent though)

Call or write me and tell me about yourself and what you would be interested
in. Then I will present you to the people who are hiring with a
recommendation if you are qualified.

Thanks,
Rose A. Wilcox "Roving Tech Writer"
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us