Re: Tip of the Day

Subject: Re: Tip of the Day
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 01:44:00 -0800

>What I'd like to know is... When the "Tip of the Day"
>in Microsoft Word is something out in left field like
>"It's never too late to learn to play the piano," is
>that Microsoft's way of brightening our day, or is
>it some subversive employee having a joke on Microsoft?

The tip wizard in Word 7 is pretty attuned to what you're doing.

Perhaps it noted that you were typing in a particularly skillful way and was
suggesting recreational avenues for those talents. ...RM

Richard Mateosian http://www.c2.org/~srm/ President, Berkeley STC
Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro