list of *good* books; third and final call

Subject: list of *good* books; third and final call
From: Frederick Falk <ftf -at- ABM -dot- AUSTIN -dot- TX -dot- US>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 09:09:33 -0600

Oops, I just saw in the digest, that the request I sent the
other day didn't include my email address. Silly me. For
those of you who would still like to send me their list of
favorite books, I am at ftf -at- abm -dot- austin -dot- tx -dot- us and thanks
Colleen Dancer for making me aware of this.

I will be posting again next week on the results that I have
received, and so far most have been very positive. Only two
posts out of 24 have been negative. I am really looking
forward to what else I will find in my mailbox.

One last note, I am in digest mode, so please send all
have responded and I look forward to all future posts.
--
Frederick "Magic Fingers" Falk
He who answers before listening,