ClickBook or DoubleUp

Subject: ClickBook or DoubleUp
From: "Alexandria G. Khalil" <akhalil -at- SUNGARD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 12:46:12 EST

I am in search of a package that will allow me to create 2-sided
booklets and brochures. I have come across the names of ClickBook by
BookMaker and DoubleUp by Legend Communications. Has anyone out there
used either or both of these products or could you name a better one?
I do not have a PostScript printer, and unless I can be convinced
otherwise, I don't believe that I will. I use FrameMaker, and at times
use PageMaker and Word for my current duties.

Thanks for you help.

Alexandria Khalil
SunGard Capital Markets
Phila., PA