Re: PICT to WMF on Mac??

Subject: Re: PICT to WMF on Mac??
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 05:52:00 -0600

is there any way to convert PICT files to WMF on a Mac? Or PICT on
Mac to WFM on a PC? Shareware packages preferred over full-blown,
if possible ;-)

While we're at it, anyone know an easy way to get PICT on a Mac to
bitmap on a PC? We're using a ridculously long, multi-package
process.

The best way is with Adobe Photoshop. It's an expensive tool that ships free
with most Mac scanners, so perhaps you can use the need for a scanner to pick it
up.

Failing that, take a look at a program called Graphic Converter by Thorsten
Lemke. It includes PICT, WMF and BMP among its several options.

Have fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- p -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
In God we trust, all others must supply data