Re: Writing for direct mail

Subject: Re: Writing for direct mail
From: Keith Calvert Ivey <kcivey -at- CPCUG -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 08:49:12 -0500

Judith Blackbourn <JudiStaal -at- MSN -dot- COM> wrote:

> Our marketing department is looking for books, seminars, or
> workshops for developing a winning writing style to use in
> direct mail.

You don't say where you are, but EEI, in Alexandria, Virginia,
offers a two-day workshop, Introduction to Copywriting. For
more information, write to train -at- eei-alex -dot- com or see
http://www.eei-alex.com/training/ for the EEI training catalog.

Keith C. Ivey <kivey -at- eei-alex -dot- com>
Technical Editor/Webmaster
EEI, Alexandria, Virginia
http://www.eei-alex.com