Re: Is anyone else getting double messages?

Subject: Re: Is anyone else getting double messages?
From: Julie Zagorski <juliez -at- MAIL -dot- NIGHTOWL -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 08:36:18 -0600

No Chuck you are not "loosing it", I also receive double messages, some of
which do arrive several minutes later and they do vary in size. I also
thought that it was due to maybe subscribing twice, but I don't think so
with the new moderation scheme of things. Any resourcefulness on this
occurrence would sure help.

Until then, it's just me and my Delete button reading Techwrl messages -
:).

Julie Zagorski
Creative Computing
314-337-0626