Re: Passive voice

Subject: Re: Passive voice
From: Kent Newton <KentN -at- METRIX-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 10:24:00 PST

I think people have an aversion to passive voice (or object-oriented) for
more reasons than its name. I heartily agree it has its place, but too
many writers don't seem to know when it's appropriate to use. A name
change may help writers decide when to use the structure though......

Kent Newton
Senior Technical Writer
Metrix, Inc.
kentn -at- metrix-inc -dot- com