Re: Any Web Page Designers Out There?

Subject: Re: Any Web Page Designers Out There?
From: Tim O'Neill <budjit -at- DATAPLUSNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 21:10:50 -0600

Karen_Mayer -dot- TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- notes -dot- compuserve -dot- com wrote:

> I missed most of the discussions of HTML, so I don't know which Tech
> Whirlers are into designing web pages. It's an area I'm really interested
> in breaking into and have started designing my own set of web pages.

> Have you designed a web page for yourself or your company? Would you
> email me the URL? I'd like to get a feel for what other people are doing
> WRT design and layout. If others show interest, I'll post a list of
> subscribers' web pages.

> Thanks!

> -- karen

Ouch! I fear you are going to be swamped! Check out the community site I just put up at
http://www.excel.net/pigeon/index.htm Try to use Netscape Navigator V2.x, to appreciate the design. If you don't have
NN2.0x, you can reach it and download it from the Village of Howards Grove site.

--
|Tim O'Neill New Media Publishing Services|
|BudJit Graphics budjit -at- dataplusnet -dot- com|