ISO 9000

Subject: ISO 9000
From: Bob Morrisette <Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 11:15:00 -0800

From Jim House <JEH89 -at- aol -dot- com>

>I need some information on what ISO9000, ISO9001, ISO9002, etc..is. I have
>absolutely no idea what it is and I don't know where to begin. All
>information would be helpful. Thank you.

Run a WWW search on ISO 9000. You will find much more
information than you could receive here. I've done
a lot of ISO work. After you read the information in
the WWW, contact me via e-mail if you have specific questions.
ISO is a bonanza for writers.

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- Ebay -dot- sun -dot- com