SGML Author/Editor

Subject: SGML Author/Editor
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 10:08:25 -0600

Keiko Abo writes;

> I am looking for information about SGML Author Editor made by
> Softquad(?), especially whether it supports Asian languages
> (mainly Japanese).

Keiko,

I believe it does, but just to be positive, I've copied your message to
SoftQuad's main email address. You can get additional information on the Web at
www.sq.com.

By the way, for all of you who are familiar with SGML and SoftQuad in
particular, I am saddened to report that Yuri Rubinsky, SoftQuad's President
and the SGML community's heart, died suddenly at his home last week. He was one
of the most dynamic voices in the community and he will be remembered not only
for his advocacy of SGML as an intelligent approach to information, but also
for the great work he did to help make documents available to the visually
impaired. He is greatly missed by many.

Best regards,

/chet

Chet Ensign
Logical Design Solutions
571 Central Avenue http://www.lds.com
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 censign -at- lds -dot- com [email]
908-771-9221, Ext. 161 [Phone] 908-771-0430 [FAX]