Re: Interleaf to Frame?

Subject: Re: Interleaf to Frame?
From: Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 1996 19:34:06 -0800

Karen Kay writes:

>Does anyone know of a company in the San Francisco Bay Area that
>specializes in Interleaf-to-Frame conversion of documents? Better yet,
>can anyone recommend such an entity? Thanks!

We do, in fact. I don't want to paste a big personal advertisement
across this group, so I'll keep it short: Interleaf-to-Frame
conversion is one of High-Tech Technical Writing's bread-and-butter
services, and we have specialized techniques and software that give
us consistently high quality. We have a sales rep in the Bay Area.
Drop me a line for more info.

-- Robert

Robert Plamondon, President/Managing Editor, High-Tech Technical Writing, Inc.
36475 Norton Creek Road * Blodgett * Oregon * 97326
robert -at- plamondon -dot- com * (541) 453-5841 * Fax: (541) 453-4139

Previous by Author: Re: Flawed software
Next by Author: Re: what do you mean, Other English Versions?
Previous by Thread: Interleaf to Frame?
Next by Thread: Re: Manuals on CD-ROM

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads