Voice Recognition Replies

Subject: Voice Recognition Replies
From: Tammy Sudol <tammy -at- ZEUS -dot- ATS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 10:21:54 EDT-500

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my voice recognition
question.

Most of the replies favoured, Say (7 out of 8).

I also received some interesting options for displaying the word.
Unfortunately, as I'm writing test procedures (and not a manual), I
won't be able to use them (at the moment).

PS. David Castro - I called AT&T, thanks. Can I have your real
credit card number? 8-)

> What do I write when I want to instruct the user to ...

> 5. Say " Ready for clearance".

> Do I use "say" or "speak" or "?"

Tammy Sudol
Documentation & Technical Writing