Re: WWW referencing

Subject: Re: WWW referencing
From: David Somers <dmps -at- EURONET -dot- NL>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 15:04:13 +-100

> For all who might need it, here's some info on referencing
online documents. I'm forwarding this to the list because there
have been follow-up queries.

In my last couple of books I specified books using the notation you =
included, but I specifically added the phrase 'Available through the =
Internet at URL' before the URL... this helped those people who didn't =
know the Internet from getting confused by all those URLs. Plus, it also =
helps if somewhere in your book you 'spell out' the format used for such =