Re: Eric's request for change -- a new writer's viewpoint

Subject: Re: Eric's request for change -- a new writer's viewpoint
From: John Posada <jposada -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 06:55:23 -0500

> Yeah, Eric makes some very valid points. Who among us doesn't wqke up in
> a cold sweat once in a while. Over the years I've come to the conclusion
> though that quality endures, while meeting a deadline (or not meeting it)
> is a more passing issue (as long as I don't consistently miss deadlines).

... but in the freelance business I'm in, we have a saying:

"You're only as good as your last job."

I write technical responses to bids and requests for quotes.

I NEVER miss deadlines...at least not more than once.

John Posada
Technical Writer
Bell Communications Research, Piscataway, NJ
(908) 699-5839 (W)
jposada -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- com (W)
I don't speak for my employer and they return the favor