Re: Ref: The new way to office

Subject: Re: Ref: The new way to office
From: Tom Lange <Tom_Lange -at- CCMAIL -dot- BMC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 15:21:56 CST

No problem.

According to my dictionary grow means developing, growing, expanding,
and increasing. I keep hoping I can grow my business by doing all of
these.

Just one Texan's opinion.

Tom Lange
tom_lange -at- ccmail -dot- bmc -dot- com

Subject: Ref: The new way to office
Author: Ray Fernandez <@crow.bmc.com,@NOTES.WORLDCOM.COM:Ray_Fernandez -at- LDS> at
unixlink
Date: 2/13/96 3:10 PM

On a similar note, does anyone have a problem with the verb grow in the
following question: "Do you want to grow your business?" You can grow hair, and
you can grow old. But can you grow a business? Thoughts, opinions, and views?