Re: What is a SME

Subject: Re: What is a SME
From: aer -at- PCSI -dot- CIRRUS -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 17:02:00 PST

Uh, you missed the truly most widespread and
useful one of all:
Simple-Minded Engineer
No offense to those who are not simple,
but I've dealt with more than my fair share
of the heavy engine oil types, and they can
be oh so dreadfully opaque, obtuse and unreceptive
[to common sense and/or informed advice].

Uv korsss, to strike a blow for justice, I oughta
suggest:
Simply Mahvelous Engineer
for those few who are bright, flexible, appreciate
what the non-engineer can bring to the table, and
possess enough humor/perspective to laugh at
their fellows' foibles...

Al Rubottom /\ tel: 619.535.9505, x1737
aer -at- pcsi -dot- cirrus -dot- com /\ fax: 619.541.2260