Retraction

Subject: Retraction
From: Guy McDonald <guym -at- DAKA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 21:27:09 -0800

After reviewing a personal note from Brad Barnes, I retract my offer
to forward previous disturbing messages listed on this forum (from the
fellow technical communicator that submitted recent personal attacks)
As Brad correctly pointed out:

"The only reservation I have about your response is the
contradiction between your suggestion to ignore it and your offer
to provide proof of his prior tantrums."

This is sound advice, and I will follow it. Thank you.
Guy McDonald
guym -at- daka -dot- com