Using HTML to develop UNIX help-request for info

Subject: Using HTML to develop UNIX help-request for info
From: Ruth Glaser <ruthg -at- GORETEK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 08:23:34 -0600

Recently someone suggested using HTML to develop UNIX help. I'm very much a
novice in this area & am wondering what options the user has in terms of
products to view such help.

Any assistance/pointers would be much appreciated.

Also, does anyone have any successful arguments for why a company's www
home page should be owned by the technical writing department? It makes such
obvious sense to me, a technical writer, but how do I communicate that to
the powers that be?

Thank You.

Ruth T. Glaser
ruthg -at- goretek -dot- com
--
Ruth T. Glaser e-mail: ruthg -at- goretek -dot- com
Goretek Data Systems, Inc. Phone: (612) 639-5043