Re: Horton's Book on Icons

Subject: Re: Horton's Book on Icons
From: Peter Kent <76711 -dot- 2557 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 10:40:27 EST

>>Angela Williams said:
I heard recently that Bill Horton has a book on icons, but the source didn't
give a title or any other relevant information. Can someone help me with the
particulars or where I can find the particulars? I need some concrete
information about icons and this sounded like it was what I was looking for.<<

The book is The Icon Book, William Horton, published by John Wiley, ISBN
0-471-59901-8, $39.95. Interesting book...comes with a few hundred icons on a
disk, too.

BTW, I live in the Denver area--Horton lives in Boulder, just down the road from
me, and gives talks to local writers associations now and again. An excellent
speaker, very funny, too.

Peter Kent