Should instructors be paid for internships (part II)

Subject: Should instructors be paid for internships (part II)
From: "Dr. James Lenze - Technical Communication" <LENZE -at- LTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 14:15:07 -0500

I am receiving a lot of great feedback concerning my internship
questions. Thank you! I would like to clarify something.
I do not think that internship providers should pay the
faculty salaries. Our plan is for our school to pay the
salaries. These internships are worth 3 credits and students
will be paying tuition. I hope this helps you.

Dr. James Lenze, Assistant Professor Internet: LENZE -at- LTU -dot- EDU
Technical Communication Degree Program Phone: (810) 204-3658
Lawrence Technological University FAX: (810) 204-3518
Southfield, MI 48075-1058 Office: M145 (in M139)