Re: Decoding of MIME enclosures

Subject: Re: Decoding of MIME enclosures
From: Peter Kent <76711 -dot- 2557 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 11:05:06 EST

>>Peter Ring said:
I know, it is probably a silly question - and that I am probably (but
only probably) the only person on the list, who don't know what to
do with it - but please tell me: how can I decode it?<<

Peter, I use a small DOS program called MUNPACK. Works very well. Simply save
the message as a text file (1.txt, for instance), then go to the dos prompt and
run this command: munpack 1.txt

You can find munpack at many Internet sites (actually you'll probably find it
listed as mpack: this includes both mpack and munpack). Try
http://vsl.cnet.com/. (I used the Quick Search to search for mpack and found it
there.)

Peter Kent