Electronic File Transfer

Subject: Electronic File Transfer
From: "Bar-Haim, Pam" <pbar-haim -at- NDC -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 00:54:46 -0600

Dear TWs,

My company is debating options for electronic file transfer that *do
not* allow the recipient to change the file. We do want them to be
able to view, read and search for key words in the documents. One
option we are considering is Adobe Acrobat, but we have been warned
that it produces very large files. Can anyone offer pros and cons of
using Acrobat? Comment on the file sizes? Does anyone know of a good
alternative? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

I get the digest and am way, way behind in reading them, so please
respond to me at: pbar-haim -at- ndc -dot- co -dot- il
in addition to sending answers to the list.

Thank you!

Pam