Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 30 Mar 1996 to 31 Mar 1996

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 30 Mar 1996 to 31 Mar 1996
From: Erika Cilengir <TCenc -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 23:01:39 -0500

I have two writers working for me who are suffering from carpal tunnel
syndrome.
We have been looking for an "ergonomic" mouse device that can be used with
a Sun SPARCstation, but have come up empty handed thus far. It seems that
most "ergonomic" mouse devices are designed for use with PCs and Macs.
Any suggestions? Thanks!