Reengineering

Subject: Reengineering
From: dorselj1 -at- TEOMAIL -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 15:45:58 EST

Has anyone been through a Reengineering process in their workplace?

Has anyone written any documentation about the process of reengineering?
Particulary where "trust and communication in the organization" was emphasized
within the documentation.

If this is off topic, I apoligize. You can e-mail me directly with responses.
Any and all information and/or comments will be appreciated.

DORSELJ1 -at- JHUAPL -dot- EDU