Re: to dialog or not to dialog

Subject: Re: to dialog or not to dialog
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 09:20:00 +1000

Anyone who believes that users read operating systems manuals is
practicing wishful thinking. I would put next fortnights salay on the
line betting that over 75% of our users have never read the Windows or
WFW manuals - and they do get them with their pcs. Have you ever taken
a look at the manuals - they are as boring as ****. I probably wouldn't
read them either. By the way we are a large organisation so I'm talking
about a lot of users.

PS they do read/reference some manuals but not an OS manual.

Colleen Dancer
dancer -dot- colleen -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- net -dot- au

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone.