Help Needed with Statistics Terms

Subject: Help Needed with Statistics Terms
From: Julia Conforti <S17724JC -at- UMASSD -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 17:10:59 -0500

Hi Everyone,
I have a short assignment to do for my report and proposal writing
course that requires me to define three statistics terms -- weighted mean,
midrange, and measures of central tendency. The professor told us that we
cannot use a dictionary and that we must find information of these terms on
the WWW.
Does anyone know of any sites that might offer clear definitions or
examples that explain these terms? Thanks for any future help.
Julia