Re: devloping a style guide

Subject: Re: devloping a style guide
From: John Russell <JRussell -at- DATAWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 08:26:00 EST

Hi Kelly,

My company just finished producing a style guide that is about 140 pages.
It is in FrameMaker. I have no problem uuencoding it and sending you the
entire thing.

I would fax it to you, but faxing a couple pages might not give a true
representation. Most of it (100 pages or so) is term definitions. About 40
pages of it is a discussion of our FrameMaker templates.

--

kjr
jrussell -at- dataware -dot- com

K. John Russell Anagram of the year:
Dataware Technologies, Inc
5 Computer Drive South Information Superhighway
Albany, New York 12205 New utopia? Horrifying Sham!