Job posting on web (Houston, TX)

Subject: Job posting on web (Houston, TX)
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 04:57:36 -0500

Last month COREComm announced that we are taking applications
for technical writers in Houston, Texas. These particular
jobs at this particular location are very technical, and they
require the ability to read mechanical blueprints in addition
to writing/organizing/DTP skills.

Last week, I spoke to the hiring manager for these positions,
and he said he has received very few resumes that qualify.
I just thought I'd let you all know so you can pass the info
on to potential candidates.

Note: If you have those technical skills, please emphasize
them in your resume. Send ASCII e-mail resumes to
David_Parnell -at- msn -dot- com, and NOT to me.

You can find more info at
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/jobs.html

--LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
as mentioned in the John Gleick's column in the NY Times Magazine on 4/7/96.