Seattle conference get-together?

Subject: Seattle conference get-together?
From: Kim Fawcett <kfawcett -at- DY4 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 09:49:00 DST

Hi folks,

From recent posts, I gather a fair number of us techwr-lers are attending
the Seattle STC conference. Is anybody interested in getting together and
finally putting faces to our names?

Perhaps we could arrange a dinner one evening, or meet over coffee between
sessions.

Does anybody with knowledge of the Seattle area (never been there myself)
have suggestions for possible locales?

I don't want to swamp the list with responses, so please respond directly to
me, and I'll do my best to coordinate.

Regards,

- Kim Fawcett
(kfawcett -at- dy4 -dot- com)