Re: A Preponderance of Females

Subject: Re: A Preponderance of Females
From: Joan Smith <jsmith -at- ENCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 10:54:47 -0400

Dan,

I appreciate your positive comments regarding women in
our profession. One of the things I notices while in
college was the number of women vs. men in my communication
courses. Definitely a larger number! I wonder if this
has anything to do with the old idea of women=reading skills
and men=math skills (not what I necessarily believe, but
what seemed to be taught to us from the early days of
education!)

Anyway, thanks for not commenting on the 'candy' comment.
I don't have the time or money to entice our developers
with candy to return reviews! Can't say I've had much
of a problem getting them returned anyway :-)

Joan
jsmith -at- encore -dot- com

<--Standard Disclaimer Here-->