Re: FW: My goodness gracious...such language!

Subject: Re: FW: My goodness gracious...such language!
From: Karen Mayer/Touch Technology <Karen_Mayer/Touch_Technology%TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- NOTESGW -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 10:51:13 -0500

I wrote to report the abuse of the anonymous service to the email address listed
in the last line of the header. Hopefully they will be able to track down the
child
who got onto mommy's or daddy's computer, and let his or her parents know
what junior is doing while they aren't home.

I recommend that everyone do the same. The last two lines were:

XComm: Replay may or may not approve of the content of this posting
XComm: Report misuse of this automated service to <abuse -at- REPLAY -dot- COM>

-- karen