[no subject]

From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 12:00:53 -0700

>School does not teach someone how to bend the rules in order to keep your
>job. This art of knowing when to bend rules and when to abide by them in
>order to meet deadlines is the ultimate skill of a good tech writer.

I disagree. However, having once been a state government bureaucrat,
I can vouch for the idea that bending the rules _can_ be a needed job
skill. ;) Ask me about Travel Vouchers sometime...

But Tech Writers are in the business of Technical communication - not
cutting Red Tape.

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer & Web Site Designer
Qualcomm

The usual disclaimers apply - I don't speak for QUALCOMM, they don't speak
for me....