Re: For Writers Who Travel with Laptops

Subject: Re: For Writers Who Travel with Laptops
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 20:14:11 GMT

-> industrial espionage. If your company would suffer should the
-> information on your laptop become available to its competitors, you need
-> to be extremely conscious of ...

... mail software that blows up when you so much as look at it the wrong
way. My apologies for the mangled and half-finished posts of late, it's
starting to remind me of the bus trays at a testimonial banquet.

Cheers, 805-873-2500
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
MSI * Connecting the world WWW, Telnet, FTP: bbs.mustang.com
@DISCLAIMER@ ` Free speech online `